Information provided by every sitter and dog walker who lists their services on Rover has been individually reviewed by Rover. Sitters and dog walkers, who must be at least 18 years old, build a profile with details about their pet care experience, upload photos, and request testimonials. That information then undergoes a thorough review by the Rover Sitter Team.
As dog owners ourselves, we know your dog is a member of your family and we want you to feel confident in your choice of sitter or dog walker. We offer tools to help you make the right decision for you and your dog, including:
- Identity verification for sitters and dog walkers.
- Requiring new sitters and dog walkers to take a safety quiz before listing their services on Rover.
- Verified reviews from dog owners like you.
- Ongoing educational opportunities so sitters and dog walkers have the tools they need to offer world-class care.
- The Rover Guarantee for all stays and walks booked through Rover.
Last but certainly not least: We always recommend scheduling an in-person Meet & Greet so you can see for yourself if your sitter or dog walker is the perfect fit.