Payments for completed bookings are automatically deposited to your bank account. Your payment will be transferred to your bank account within 5 working days of completing a service.
Adding Bank Details to Account
If you haven’t added your bank details to your Rover account, follow the steps below.
- Visit the payments section of your account here.
- Select Add Bank Account.
- Enter your bank account details and identification information.
1. Tap the menu or More icon in the Rover app.
2. Tap Payments.
3. Select Manage Payout Methods
4. Tap Add a bank account
5. Enter your bank account details.
6. Once you’ve filled out the form, tap Submit.
Important: Booking and getting paid through Rover is required per our Terms of Service. Never accept cash or checks as payment—this can expose you to fraud, get your account flagged for suspension, and make your stays and walks ineligible for the Rover Guarantee and 24/7 support.
Have questions? We're here for you! Contact Rover Support at +448082812524. Or, submit a help request by navigating to the bottom of any page in the Help Center and selecting Contact Support.