Show pet owners your unique skills and attract clients looking for specific services by adding add-on services to your profile. First, let’s go over the kinds of add-on services and rates you can add. Then, we’ll go into how to add and remove them from your profile.
- Holiday Rate: Nightly rate for bookings during holidays.
- Additional Dog Rate: Each additional dog from the same client.
- Extended Stay Rate: Nightly rate per dog for longer bookings.
- Puppy Care: For puppies under 1-year-old.
- Bathing and Grooming
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Cat Care
- Additional Cat Care
For sitters who offer cat care: Make sure you specify that you accept cat care requests for each of your services by checking the box in the Pet Preferences section of your account.
To add these additional services to your profile, simply set a rate for each one you want to offer. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your Rover account, then click here to get to the rates management page.
- Under each of your services, select + Additional Rates.
3. Set your rates for the additional services you want to offer. For services you don't want to offer, leave the rate box blank.
Note: You can offer bathing and grooming as well as pick-up and drop-off services for free if you’d like. Just check the Offer for free box under these services.
4. Scroll down and select Save. You’re all set!
Removing add-on services from your profile
You can remove an additional service from your profile at any time by deleting the rate next to it. After making these changes, select Save at the bottom.
Pet owners can view the cost of your standard rates and add-on services from your profile. To see a breakdown of your additional rates, owners can select Additional Services & Rates at the bottom.