If you'd like to set rates for add-on services during a booked stay, you can use the Additional Services feature. Depending on the owner's needs, you can apply the following service rates to the cost of a booking: (options below will vary by service):
Available add-on services and rates
- 60-Minute Rate
- Peak Rate: Rate for bookings during holidays.
- Additional Dog Rate: Each additional pet from the same pet owner.
- Extended Stay Rate: Rate per dog for longer bookings.
- Puppy Care: For puppies under 1-year-old.
- Bathing and Grooming
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Cat Care
- Additional Cat Care
For sitters who offer cat care: Make sure you specify that you accept cat care requests for each of your services by checking the box in the Pet Preferences section of your account.
Including add-on services
To add these additional services to your profile, you can either manually set a rate for each one you want to offer, or you can set these rates automatically.
To set these rates automatically, check Update my additional rates based on my base rate under each of your services.
To manually set rates for additional services:
- Sign in to your Rover account, then click here to get to the rates management page.
- Under each of your services, select Show additional rates.
- Set your rates for the additional services you want to offer. For services you don't want to offer, leave the rate box blank.
- Scroll down and select Save.
Note: You can offer bathing and grooming for free if you’d like. Just check the Offer for free box under these services.
You can remove an additional service from your profile at any time by deleting the rate next to it. After making these changes, select Save at the bottom.
If the owner want to see a breakdown of your additional rates, they can select Additional Services & Rates at the bottom of your profile.