Finding the perfect pet sitter or dog walker near you is easy with Rover:
1. Go to Rover.com and select the Search Sitters button.
2. Enter your postcode, or address at the top of the page. Select the magnifying glass icon.
3. Browse sitters and dog walkers in your area. You can narrow your search by selecting a service you’re interested in, the dates you’re looking to book, your price range, and more.
4. To get even more specific about what you’re looking for, apply a filter.
5. Scroll down and select a sitter profile that seems like a good match to learn more about them.
6. Read reviews, browse photos, and when you’ve found someone great for your dog, select the Contact button on their profile to start a conversation.
- Open the Rover app.
- Tap on More at the bottom right side.
- Tap Book a new service at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap what service you’d like to book. Enter in details about your booking, then select Next.
- To adjust your filters, select the filter icon at the top right corner of the screen. Choose your location, the stay dates, which pets you’d like to book, your price range, home type, and more! Select Apply in the upper right corner of the screen.
- A list of nearby sitters will appear for you to browse. To see a map view instead, tap the map icon on the top right corner of the screen.
We recommend contacting two to three sitters or dog walkers when beginning your search. That way you’ll have lots of options when you’re ready to book your first service.
Have questions? We're here for you! Contact Rover Support at +448082812524. Or, submit a help request by navigating to the bottom of any page in the Help Center and selecting Contact Support.