Rover will email you once your profile has been approved, but there are a couple of other ways to check on your profile’s status, which we'll review below.
If you log into your Rover account on a computer or mobile browser, and you’ve recently been approved, you’ll see the banner below. This means your profile is live! Note: this banner will disappear once your profile has been live for a couple of weeks.
You can also confirm your profile's approved and live by viewing it. Here's how:
1. Log into your Rover account on a computer or mobile browser.
2. Navigate to your Dashboard by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Select View Profile in the upper left side of the screen.
4. Check the rates section of your profile, in the right side of the screen.
- If your profile is approved, the rates section will look like this:
- If your profile isn’t approved yet you’ll see the text “coming soon” next to the services you offer: