You can reset your password by following this link: Reset My Password
Note: If you don’t receive a password reset email, it’s possible your Rover account is under a different email address. Try again with any other email addresses you may have used, and feel free to contact us if you’re still unsuccessful.
Or, follow the instructions below on a computer:
1. Navigate to www.rover.com/uk and then select Sign In.
2. Select Forgot your Password? under the Sign In button.
3. Enter your email address and select Submit.
4. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a link. Select the link or copy and paste it into your browser.
5. Enter your new password. Enter your new password again in the second box to confirm it. Select Change My Password.
6. You’re now all set and signed in to your account. The next time you sign in, be sure to use your new password.
Note: If you’re currently signed in to your Rover account, be sure to log out before attempting to reset your password. You can do this by selecting your name in the upper right corner of your screen and then selecting Log out.