We get it: Sometimes plans change and you may need to modify your booking after it’s already been booked. No problem! There are a couple of different ways to update your booking depending on what needs to be adjusted. Either way, we recommend getting in touch with your sitter first, to confirm their availability and to help ensure everyone’s on the same page moving forward.
- If you’re needing to add dates to your booking, you can do so by following the steps in this article.
- If you’re needing to add a pet to a booking, you can do so by following the steps in this article.
If you’re needing to shorten your booking, update your booking to be for the same number of days, but just a different set of dates, or remove a pet from a booking you can submit a modification request. Here’s how:
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the Upcoming Stays tab and then select the request you want to modify.
3. Once the request is open, locate the grey box that lists your service details. Select Modify booking.
4. A pop-up form will ask you to give some details about why you’re modifying. Here, you can mention what dates need to be removed or switched and/or what pets need to be removed. This message goes directly to Rover Support and will not go to your sitter. Select Submit Request.
5. That's it! Rover Support will assist with making the changes, and will email you once the updates have been completed.