Managing your payment info is secure, easy, and you can do it right from your Rover profile.
Add a card
1. While signed in, visit the Payment Methods section of your account.
2. Select Add Credit Card, then enter your credit card information.
3. When finished, select Add Card.
You can add more than one card by selecting the Add Credit Card button again.
Update or remove a card
Note: You’ll only see the option to remove a card if you have more than one card on file with your account. We also require you to keep a valid credit card on your account when there is an active stay booked.
Once you already have a card saved, you can add, edit, or remove a card at any time. You can also set your default payment method to let us know which card you'd like to use when you book a service.
To edit a payment method:
- Select the pencil icon next to the existing card on file and re-enter your card number, expiration date, and CVC.
- When finished, select Update Card.
To remove a payment method, select the trash can icon next to the card you want to remove.
To set your default payment method, select the radio button next to the card and then select Set Default Payment Method.
Note: You can also add a new card during the payment step when booking a service.
Have questions? We're here for you! Contact Rover Support at +448082812524. Or, submit a help request by navigating to the bottom of any page in the Help Center and selecting Contact Support.