Sitters on Rover do it all. Connect with a nationwide network of animal lovers who can't wait to watch your pet. On Rover, you can book:
- Dog Boarding: Your dog stays overnight in the sitter’s home.
- House Sitting: Sitters watch your dog overnight in your home.
- Doggy Day Care: Drop off your dog at your sitter's home in the morning and pick them up in the evening.
- Dog Walking: Your dog gets a 30-minute walk around your neighbourhood.
- Drop-In Visits: Sitters stop by your home for 30 minutes to feed and play with your dog.
Finding the right pet sitter or dog walker is easy. Browse sitter profiles, read reviews from other pet parents like you, and contact 2-3 sitters who seem like a great match. Schedule a Meet & Greet to learn more about them and if you both agree it's a good fit, bookand pay through Rover. Your dog’s other best friend is waiting—find them in seconds on Rover.