You can easily do this from the Pending Requests section of your inbox within the Rover app, or from your computer. From here, you can edit the following:
- Number of walks/drop-ins per day
- Open the request.
- Tap the green 'Modify' button.
- Make adjustments, then tap 'Save' (on iOS) in the upper right corner of the screen or the 'Send Request' button (on Android) at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the request you want to edit from your Pending Requests folder.
- In the grey box on the left, select 'Modify request'.
- Make adjustments, then select the green 'Request Confirmation' button to save your changes.
How to modify a partially confirmed request
If only one of you confirmed the booking, you can still edit the details by declining the request (this will not cancel the booking). Here's how:
- Select 'Pending Requests' from the app and locate the request you need to modify.
- Open the service details and select 'Decline request'.
- At the top of the request, select 'Modify', then edit one or more of the request details.
- Select 'Save' to finish.
If you need to change the dates after already confirming the booking, contact your sitter via Rover Messages. If they agree to the date change, they can modify the booking from their account.
Once your sitter makes the change, you'll need to confirm the modification from your account. For information on how to accept changes to a booking, check out this article.