In this article, we'll go over:
Pet parents will select the Contact button on your profile to initiate a booking request with you.
Once the pet parent has contacted you, here's what to do next to confirm the booking:
1. When a pet parent sends you a request, it'll show in the Pending Requests section of your inbox. Respond as quickly as you can--requests that are responded to quickly are more likely to book.
2. After selecting the pending request you’d like to book, review the details of the booking in the grey box to make sure the request is a good fit for you. You can see more details about the dog by clicking on the dog's profile.
3. Before booking, make sure to have a Meet & Greet—this is a great opportunity to get to know the pet parent and dog. To learn more about how to schedule a Meet & Greet check out this article.
4. When you and your client are ready to book, either one of you can select Book It Now.
5. After the Book It Now button has been selected the other party has 72 hours to accept the request. After 72 hours, the request expires. It’s easy to renew the request though—check out this article to learn how.
a) Once a request is booked, it automatically moves to the Upcoming Bookings section of your inbox.
b) If you don’t book the request, it’s important to archive it. Until you archive the request, you may not show in search for dates that you have a pending request. You can learn more about archiving requests here.
So a dog owner wants to book with you again—that’s great! You can make their next booking even better than the last by creating the new booking for them:
- Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the View booked owners link.
3. Locate the pet owner you’d like to book with. Pro tip: you can use the search box to filter your bookings by the owner's or dog’s name. Select Make a new booking.
4. Select the type of service, enter the service dates, write a message, and then select Create booking request to send the booking request to the pet owner.
6. Select Accept to request payment from the pet owner and finalise the booking.