We realize that plans change and an owner may occasionally ask to add one or more days to a booking. You can make this process easier for your client by extending the service on their behalf. Then, all your client has to do is accept the update and process the payment.
The best way to add dates to the beginning of a booking is to create a new, separate booking for just the dates that need to be added. Check out this article to learn how.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Navigate to the Upcoming Stays tab and select the correct request.
3. Once you’ve opened the request, locate the gray box containing the stay details. Select Extend bookinh.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Select ONLY the days you want to add to the booking and include a message for your client. Select Extend stay request.
5. If everything looks correct, select Book it Now to send a new request for the additional day(s) to your client.
6. You’ll be notified via email once your client accepts the updated request.
As always, be sure to book all extra days through Rover—that way, the entire booking will be covered by 24/7 support and the Rover Guarantee—and both your accounts will be in line with Rover's Terms of Service.