Looking to add a partner or family member to your Rover sitter profile? We totally get how valuable teamwork can be when it comes to pet care. Another person can be added to your account as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Complete a identity verification
- There is a photo of the caretaker on your profile with a caption of their first name
To add another person to your sitter profile, contact Rover Support with the following information and we’ll guide you through the process from there:
- The individual’s full name
- The individual’s phone number
- The individual's email address
Important things to keep in mind:
- An individual may not create more than one Rover account for themselves.
- All Rover promotional deals and discounts are limited to one per household.
For more information on account sharing, check out these articles:
How does account sharing work for pet owners?