Tracking your bookings in the Rover app is important for dog walking, drop-in, and day care services. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to track bookings in the app.
How to Track a Booking:
1. Open the Rover app and tap Today at the bottom of your screen. (Android devices: Tap the menu icon, then tap Today.)
2. When you’re ready to begin a service, tap Start.
3. During the service, take a photo and track any events that happen by tapping the corresponding buttons for pee, poo, food, and water breaks.
4. When you’re done, tap Stop to stop the clock.
5. Write an optional message, review the Rover Card, and make any edits you need. Then, tap Send to send it to your client.
Note: Check out this article for more info on Rover Cards.
Q: When should I start the timer?
A: Right when the service starts. This could be when the walk begins or when the dog enters your care—whatever you’ve agreed to with the pet owner.
Q: How do I book a walk or drop-in visit longer than 30 minutes?
A: Walks and drop-in visits are typically expected to be just 30 minutes. However, if you and the pet owner want to book a longer service, we recommend booking back-to-back services. Go here for tips on how to adjust your rates on a per booking basis.
Q: Can I track services for multiple dog owners at once?
A: Yes, simply tap Today in your app and select Start and Stop for each client as needed. You can toggle between clients by tapping the top of your screen during an ongoing walk or service.