Photo updates an important role in building trust with your client to demonstrate your commitment to the wellbeing of their pet.
Here are some other great reasons to send photos through Rover:
- Sitters who send photos to their clients through Rover are more likely to receive a 5-star review.
- Prospective customers see just how much fun their dog will have on their stay.
- A fun Rover Reel is automatically sent to both you and the client when you send 3 or more photos.
The easiest way to upload photos from your mobile device is through Rover’s mobile app. The app makes sharing photo and video updates with your clients easy—even when you’re at the dog park.
- Download the Rover mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Upcoming Stays to send a photo before or during the service.
- Tap the correct client and request.
- Tap the photo icon. A pop-up window will appear with the options to choose a photo from your phone’s gallery, take a photo, choose a video from your phone’s gallery, or record a video. Videos can be up to 15 seconds long.
- Once you’ve chosen or taken your photo, it will appear in the message box. Note: it hasn’t been sent yet. Type a message to your client and then tap Send (this is an arrow icon for Android users) to send the photo and message. Having trouble sending your message and photos? Try removing some photos before sending again. On iOS devices, you can attach up to eight photos to one message.
- You’re all set!