Photo updates play an important role in building trust with your pet owner and demonstrate your commitment to the wellbeing of their pet.
Here are some other great reasons to send photos through Rover:
- Sitters who send photos to dog owners through Rover are more likely to receive a 5-star review.
- Prospective pet owners see just how much fun their dog will have on their stay.
- A fun Rover Reel is automatically sent to both you and the pet owner when you send 4 or more photos.
The easiest way to upload photos from your mobile device is through Rover’s mobile app. The app makes sharing photo and video updates with dog owners easy—even when you’re at the dog park.
- Download the Rover mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Upcoming Stays to send a photo before or during the service.
- Tap the correct dog owner and request.
- Tap the photo icon. A pop-up window will appear with the options to choose a photo from your phone’s gallery, take a photo, choose a video from your phone’s gallery, or record a video. Videos can be up to 15 seconds long.
- Once you’ve chosen or taken your photo, it will appear in the message box. Note: it hasn’t been sent yet. Type a message to your pet owner and then tap Send (this is an arrow icon for Android users) to send the photo and message. Having trouble sending your message and photos? Try removing some photos before sending again. On iOS devices, you can attach up to eight photos to one message.
- You’re all set!
Note for Android users: To select multiple photos from the gallery, press and hold your finger on the first photo. This will allow you to make multiple selections. To send one photo, simply tap the image you want to send.