- How do I become a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover?
- Why should I become a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover?
- How long will it take Rover to review my profile?
- Is my sitter profile approved?
- How do I verify my identity?
- What are the service fees?
My Profile and Services
- Feature test: Viewing booking details on calendar
- Can I accept bookings in other areas while travelling?
- How do I remove stay photos from my profile?
- How do I refer sitters and earn credit?
- What are locked-in rates?
- How do I edit my sitter profile?
Running My Business
- Why isn't the App available in my country?
- How can I see reviews pet owners have left for me?
- How do I get my personalised promo code?
- Where can I find more information about licensing?
- How do Rover search results work?
- What are Peak Rates and how do I manage them?
Booking and Meet & Greets
- New Feedback Feature for Sitters
- What's the difference between a pet review and pet notes?
- What are Rover Reels?
- How do I send my pet owner photos during a booked stay?
- How do I contact pet owners using the mobile app?
- How do I book with a pet owner or create a repeat booking?
- How can I set up my Stripe account?
- What's the Extended Care rate?
- Where can I view my total earnings?
- How do I get paid for bookings?
- How do I offer a partial refund if I accidentally overcharge?
- How do I review my payments from my Rover bookings?
Trust and Safety
- How does the sitter profile review process work?
- What if there's an emergency?
- What do I do if I have concerns about the well-being of a pet in my care?
- How can I have a safe, stress-free stay?
- What do sitters need to know about the Rover Guarantee?
- What if a pet owner wants to pay me directly, not through the Rover site?