Meet & Greets are easy to schedule and important for sitters, pet parents, and dogs alike. They’re your chance to get to know the dog and their owner before booking a service.
How to schedule a Meet & Greet
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the conversation with the pet parent you’d like to schedule a Meet & Greet with.
3. Select Schedule a Meet & Greet.
4. Add the date, time, and location of your proposed Meet & Greet. Include a message as well for the pet parent.
5. Select Send. You’re all set!
Once your client responds agreeing to the date, time, and place, it’s a good idea to take a few minutes and prepare for the meeting. Take a look at the related articles for our Meet & Greet best practices.