The Payment History section of your Rover account allows you to easily track and view payment disbursements for past bookings. To view your payment history:
- Select your name in the upper right corner of your screen, then select Dashboard from the dropdown menu.
- Under Rover Balance, select View Payments & Promo Codes.
- Your payment history is broken into five tabs; Earnings, Pending Earnings, Withdrawals, Payments, & Other. Each tab has a complete list of all corresponding payments or bookings. They are sorted by date.
Here’s a breakdown of each section:
- Earnings: All of your completed bookings.
- Pending Earnings: Your current or upcoming bookings, that have not yet been paid out yet.
- Withdrawals: Funds that you’ve transferred out of Rover via PayPal or bank account.
- Payments: Bookings that have been completed for your own pets to a Rover sitter.
- Other: Coupons and any other miscellaneous account charges
For information on how to manage payments from your sitter account, check out this article.