We encourage you to only take requests you can accommodate to keep cancellations rare and your business booming. However, if you do need to cancel a booking, we offer all the tools you need to make it happen smoothly.
First, contact your client to let them know. Then, cancel the service within your Rover account:
How to Cancel a Service Before It Begins
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the Upcoming Stays tab and then select the request you want to cancel.
3. Once the booking is open, locate the gray box that lists the service details. Select Cancel booking.
4. Select a cancellation reason and include details about why you’re canceling. This message goes directly to Rover Support and will not go to your client. Select Submit Request.
6. Select Yes, I want to cancel to cancel and refund your client.
Important: A pattern of of short-notice cancellations may result in account review.